Welcome Back Friends! You’ve Been Missed!
As we open our doors and welcome you back to our establishment, we’d like to first express our deep appreciation for your support over these past few months. From the bottom of all our hearts at the Ponybama, we thank you!
When you return, things may look a little different. The health and safety of our guests and our valued employees has always been our top priority and we’ve enhanced that focus even further. We’re in this together and, like always, we’re in it for the long term. We hope you’ll be OK with that as well.
Here is what we are doing to provide a safe environment at the Ponybama:
We will continue safe sanitation practices with all team members carefully following the high safety and sanitation standards required to operate a service business in Alabama.
· Employees will perform a daily COVID symptom assessment and stay at home if they are symptomatic. Additionally, they will have their temperature taken and will be sent home if symptoms are present.
· All seating options will comply with the appropriate physical distancing and maximum party size guidelines.
· Employees will wear facial coverings (except those exempted).
· Employees will be washing their hands frequently.
· Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas.
· We will clean and sanitize regularly, including all high touch areas at least every two hours, before and also after each service. Additionally, we will clean and sanitize tabletops, chairs between each seating.
· We will also be working extremely hard to ensure your time with us is as comfortable as you’ve always know it be. We want nothing more than for you to have an amazing, safe experience at the Ponybama!
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
· If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, chills, muscle pains or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home till you feel better. Ponybama will be waiting right here for you when you’re feeling better.
· Please willingly follow the physical distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and team members.
· Please refrain from congregating in common areas inside the restaurant or joining another party seated separately from your own.